Lightning Insulated Electric Fence Offset
1 x Bundle of 20
Notify me when back in stock
Lightning Insulated Offsets:
- We’re so confident that you’re getting the best value for money, we will beat any listed price.
- If you’re not up for replacing your whole fence simply use Lightning offsets and SAVE!
- You won’t find tougher, better-priced offsets anywhere else.
Offsets that are built to last!
They’re made to withstand the harsh Australian sun, and to take the knocks so you won’t have to worry about them for years to come!
Threading wire through miles of porcelain insulators is crazy!
- Lightning offsets are quick and easy to use.
- just slip the hot wire into our unique insulated “jaws” and forget it for years
You don’t even need to switch systems!
- Lightning offsets will work perfectly on any type of fence with all electric fence systems.
- And if you DO change fences — NO PROBLEM!
- Lightning offsets are fully re-useable making them ideal for temporary fencing as well.
Don’t worry about maintenance
- Lightning offsets have strong, long-lasting insulators that won’t let go! So wire remains firmly in place.
- They’re made to withstand the harsh Australian sun, and to take the knocks so you won’t have to worry about them for years to come!
- Lightning offsets can handle 12,000 volts without arcing.
Request your FREE Offset sample now!
- The best way to get to know the Lightning Fence Dropper is to try them out on your own fence.
- Get the knack from the very first dropper.
- You will then be installing each one in around 8 seconds.
- Simple installation.
- One-piece Strong Construction.
- Galvanised spring wire backbone.
- Glass-filled reinforced nylon insulator.
- Engineered for the Australian Climate.
- Clever Design Prevents wire from detaching.
- Made from hi-grade steel.
- Rated to 12,000 volts without arcing.
- UV resistant built-in insulator.
- Withstands > 500 newtons force.
1 x Bundle of 20 Insulated Offset Lightning Fence Droppers Quick & Easy to Instal
No need to thread wire through fiddly ceramic insulators. Just hook line-wire onto the unique insulated jaw to firmly capture.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hi Tensile users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.