Date Posted:20 March 2020
Hi Tensile Pty Ltd has been closely monitoring the situation surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak.
To help slow the spread we have been promoting good hygiene and awareness throughout our workplace.
We have asked that all our staff comply with the following control measures:
- Frequently clean hands by using alcohol-based hand rubs or soap and water.
- Covering mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing, and throw tissue away immediately.
- Wash hands immediately after coughing or sneezing.
- Do not attend the workplace or public areas if you have signs and symptoms of the illness.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has a fever or cough.
- Seek medical care early if you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing.
- Apply social distancing practices in the workplace and at home.
Thankfully at this stage, we have no confirmed cases within our workplace, nor have we had any known contact with infected persons.
In the event of a lock down, we have plans in place for our Admin, Sales and Engineering personnel to work from home.
All usual communication channels will be open so please feel free to contact us at any time.